Outplacement & Career Transition Programmes
Support for senior management and middle management is generally provided on an individual basis, whilst junior level staff may be offered support in groups. Where appropriate it may be beneficial and cost effective for both middle management and junior level employees to take advantage of a combination of group and individual support. Executive and Individual programmes can be provided in our consulting centres or at other agreed locations. Clients generally prefer our centres, in view of the resources (both on and off-line) available, and the privacy provided.
- Direction planning, often incorporating psychometric testing and highly structured feedback
- Emotional counselling and support
- CV development, producing a range of CVs as necessary
- Interview training, using CCTV techniques
- Development of a personal marketing strategy, with a particular emphasis on the unadvertised marketplace
- Management of marketing implementation, either for an agreed term or until a post is obtained at the right level, salary and location.
- Access to our broad range of contacts and research capability
- Half or one-day workshops for up to 12 participants
- CV preparation to reflect achievements and selling points
- Covering letters
- Responding to adverts
- Speculative letters to companies and recruitment consultants
- Application forms
- Interview techniques, approaches and styles, including psychometric testing
- Research; using the web intelligently
- Accessing the unadvertised market, sources of information and the maintenance of information database
- Enjoying retirement
Programmes are always designed around specific needs following considerable consultation and will encompass individual unlimited personal coaching, strategic networking and a variety of research and support services to help with a move to another senior position, self employment, a portfolio career or retirement.