We would also like to invite you to join the Outplaced Alumni on LinkedIn, a professional networking group for Outplaced individual clients who have been through the process.
LinkedIn is the world’s largest Professional Networking site, and has the ability to extend and strengthen your existing network of trusted contacts. If you join the Outplaced Alumni group you will be able to:
- Keep up to date with Outplaced’s latest advice, research and company developments, all tailored towards supporting you in your job search, career management and professional development.
- Read and create discussions on topical subjects, shared experiences and learning opportunities
- Share success stories and tips with others, and hear their motivational experiences
- Receive details of selected new opportunities from approved Outplaced recruitment partners.
- Network with an extensive range of contacts across many industries and professions.
All you have to do to become a member is to email requesting an invitation to the group. If you are new to LinkedIn you will be able to build a personal profile and receive email alerts as and when you wish, to let you know of any new updates to the network and its contents.
We hope to make the Outplaced Alumni Group a lively and interactive professional networking group, and welcome your feedback and input.